Introducing Q-Sense, Edge Lighting’s wireless lighting system that understands with connected lighting, simplicity is key.
With Q-Sense, you can utilise a seamless lighting experience, combining occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, and scene setting. Using Zigbee communication, groups of lights, sensors & switches communicate with each other to provide an unprecedented level of flexibility and convenience.
With Q-Sense, the possibilities are endless. Here are just a few of the features and benefits of our state-of-the-art system:
Features of Q-Sense:
- Sturdy wireless mesh network using Zigbee communication
- Grouping, zoning and scene settings allow for customisable system
- Presence detection and daylight dimming as standard
- Occupancy sharing in zones for seamless user experience
- Optional scene setting for user interaction
Benefits of using Q-Sense:
- App setup for fast & convenient Bluetooth setup
- No communications wiring needed, just mains input
- Easy maintenance to add, remove and adjust luminaires to groups & zones on app
- Optional user app for fast-control and security at your fingertips
But that’s not all.
Q-Sense also provides significant energy management benefits, ensuring lighting is only on when needed, resulting in huge energy savings and preserving luminaire lifetime.
This is achieved through a combination of presence detection and daylight sensing.
Q-Sense Compatible Luminaires:
Below is an image of some of the Q-Sense compatible luminaires from our Product Range:
At Edge Lighting, we understand that every lighting project is unique. That’s why we offer a comprehensive client journey to ensure that we provide a bespoke lighting solution tailored to your specific needs.
From our lighting surveys to gain a deep understanding of your environment to the design, installation, and aftersales support, we’re with you every step of the way – supported by our 5-year warranty that stands behind our Q-Sense system.
Comprehensive Client Journey:
And if you’re looking for even more flexibility, our Q-Switch wireless switch is the perfect addition to your Q-Sense system. With no batteries required, the switch can be located anywhere in the room and used as a portable remote control. It allows for manual switching, dimming, and two customizable scene sets, giving you even more control over your lighting system.
Q-Switch Wireless Switch:
Experience the power of connected lighting with Q-Sense. Contact us today to learn more about how we can transform your space with our lighting system.